This is pretty straight forward. I have a big boy at home who’s been nagging at me to buy tons of Solero. He doesn’t like sharing his Solero with me since apparently I’m a biter while he’s a licker. After stressing for few days for not being able to find the time to go and buy, suddenly I had a Newton-Apple moment: hey, it’s just flavored ice, isn’t it? I can do that! .. and the rest is history.
LES PETITES FRUIT POPS
(makes 6 petite pops)
2 kiwis, peeled and diced
handful of strawberries, of equal quantity to kiwis when cubed
fruit juice of your choice – I used tropical fruit mix.
pinch of sugar, optional
6 mini cups
6 mini spoons
- In a bowl, mix the kiwis and strawberries. Sprinkle with sugar if they aren’t very sweet.
- Start filling the cups with the fruits, half way through, stick in the spoons in the middle and carefully fill up the cups. Make sure the spoons are still standing straight.
- Pour in the juice just till it covers the fruits.
- Freeze for at least 4 hrs before eating.
- To remove the pops, fill a bowl with warm water and dunk the pops half way through several times and twist. They will come out easily.
Note: use watermelons, pineapples or pureed some mango. I think they would work too.
“And this is my Solero giving your Solero a little french kiss. I love you, mon coeur..”
P/s: I actually have a fourth way of using strawberry. But that’s for another day.. I first need to buy vanilla ice cream.